We have designed a range of Homelodges that are ideal for a garden building or the smaller commercial buildings. All our timber lodges offer flexibility of design and therefore it is difficult to offer an actual price list, so our product pages illustrate standard layouts with a price guide for the lodge only as per illustration, and as we design every Homelodge to suit it's use and where it will be sited we can bespoke a lodge to suit the requirements of the project and offer a full 'turn-key' quotation. We will work with you to give you the 'home' you would like, designed to meet your needs right down to where the electrical sockets are positioned.
Our published prices include the following as standard:
- Structure: The building delivered to site and installed.
- Internal decoration: The internal walls are lined with plasterboard and painted with emulsion paint. The skirting, pelmet and hip rafters are decorated with a woodstain.(Can be painted for an additional cost).
- External decoration: The walling, fascia, soffit, windows and doors are decorated with a woodstain or microporous paint. Glazing within the doors and windows are fitted with clear annealed double glazed units. Lower glazing in the doors and windows are toughened glass. Windows to the bathroom or cloakroom are fitted with obscure glass.
- Electrical: All wiring within the lodge back to a suitable consumer unit. Lights in the main room are LED spot lights fitted to the pelmets or pendant lights hung from the ridge - lights in kitchens and bathrooms are recessed LED ceiling lights - a bulkhead or PIR light is fitted outside the main entrance door.
- A sufficient number of double gang socket outlets are fitted at the standardised height to meet Building Regulations in the main rooms and above worktop level in kitchens. The electrical layout can be redesigned to suit your requirements.
- Heating: Thermostatically controlled wall mounted electric convector heaters with time-switches. Kitchens and bathrooms are fitted with an unvented pressurised hot water system. The shower has an independent water heater to the basin and sink.
- Sanitary ware: Where a bathroom is fitted a bath, basin and toilet are supplied including accessories. Sanitary ware is white as standard.
- Kitchen: Fitted base units, stainless steel sink drainer and chrome monobloc taps. White goods are optional and can be integrated.
- Colour Schemes: You have complete choice from a wide range of stains and paints for the external and internal colour scheme.
What's Not included
- Our published prices do not include foundation padstones or for bringing services to and from the Homelodge site. However Homelodge can/will organise for these works and will include a price within our quotation.
- Fees are applicable for obtaining a Certificate of Lawful Development & Building Regulation approval.
- Internal layouts may be altered to suit customer requirements so therefore could have cost implications.
- Lodges which are designed for living in are zero rated for VAT. This does not apply however to the carpets/flooring, blinds or white goods if supplied, these items will attract VAT at the current rate of 20%. VAT is charged 15 5% for Mobile Homes under 23m2 (I.e. our 5.4 model). Larger lodges (up to our Twinbay 17.9) should be zero rated subject to final design.
- Some areas may incur additional delivery charges
We will supply a full comprehensive quotation detailing every aspect for the provision of a Lodge leaving no nasty surprises!
As an example of an indicative 'turn-key' price for our Accommodation Annexe 9.1 would be in the region of £71k - 77k - this leaves you with a Lodge ready to use. Please call us for other 'turn-key' price indications. As we have mentioned it is very difficult at this stage to give an actual price range without knowing the extent of the groundworks, ground conditions and options that may be chosen.