We have designed a range of Homelodges that are ideal for a garden building or for a smaller commercial building. All our timber lodges offer flexibility of design and therefore it is difficult to offer an actual price list, so our product pages illustrate standard layouts with a price guide for the lodge only as per the illustration, and as we design every Homelodge for not only its use but also where it will be sited we can bespoke a lodge to suit all the requirements of the project and offer a full ‘turn-key’ quotation. We will work with you to give you the garden building you would like, designed to meet your needs right down to where the electrical sockets are positioned.
Our published prices for the Classic/Studio/Pavilion range include the following as standard:
• Structure: The building delivered to site and installed. Some areas will incur an additional delivery cost.
• Internal decoration: The internal walls are lined with plasterboard and painted with emulsion paint. The skirting, pelmet and hip rafters are decorated with a woodstain (can be painted for an additional cost).
• External decoration: The walls/cladding, fascia, soffit, windows and doors are decorated with a woodstain or microporous paint. Glazing within the doors and windows are fitted with clear annealed double glazed units. Lower glazing in the doors and windows are toughened glass.
• Electrical: All wiring within the lodge back to a suitable consumer unit. Lights in the main room are LED spot lights fitted to the pelmets or pendant lights hung from the ridge – a bulkhead or PIR light is fitted outside the main entrance door.
• A sufficient number of double gang socket outlets are fitted at the standardised height to meet Building Regulations in the main rooms. The electrical layout can be redesigned to suit your requirements.
• Heating: Thermostatically controlled wall mounted electric convector heaters with time-switches.
• Colour schemes: You have complete choice from a wide range of stains and paints for the external and internal colour scheme.
What’s NOT included
• Our published prices do not include foundation padstones or for bringing electricity to the Homelodge site. However, Homelodge can/will organise for these works and will include a price within our quotation.
• Fees are applicable for obtaining Planning Permission, if applicable.
• Internal layouts may be altered to suit customer requirements so therefore could have cost implications.
• VAT will be added at 20%.
• Some areas may incur additional delivery charges.
We will supply a full comprehensive quotation detailing every aspect for the provision of a Lodge, leaving no nasty surprises!
As an example, an indicative ‘turn-key’ price for a Classic 7.3 would be in the region of £32k to £36k (including VAT) – this leaves you with a Lodge ready to move in. Please call us for other ‘turn-key’ price indications.